Accommodation at sea Apartments, rooms, other Istria Kvarner North Dalmatia Central Dalmatia South Dalmatia Free accommodation advertising

Current language:

  • English

Available languages:

Find ideal accommodation at sea for this summer...

Accommodation overview for:

 Apartments Milivoj Špralja

Location: Croatia, North Dalmatia, (23281) Sali, Zaglav 31

Basic object information and contact details

Apartments Milivoj Špralja

Contact person: Milivoj Špralja

Address: Zaglav 31, (23281) Zaglav, Dugi otok

Cell phone number: +385 99 190 2985

Owner speaks: croatian, english, italian

Object size: 100 m2

Object plot size 200 m2

Apartments Milivoj Špralja photo gallery

Object description

Two-bedroom and one-bedroom apartments (completely separate, with separate entrances). They are located in an attractive and secluded position, not far from the beach. Surrounded by greenery and beautiful island unspoiled nature, they provide unforgettable holidays in peace and quiet. From the terrace you can enjoy the beautiful sea view. The yard around the house, which you can use as a parking space, is 50 m2. Shared grill (fireplace) is allowed. The use of air conditioning is charged extra (+ € 5.00 / day).

Accommodation units overview for Apartments Milivoj Špralja


Apartment The two-bedroom apartment overlooking the sea (A4)  - Accommodation for four persons

Accommodation unit area: 61 m2

Price on request

Accommodation description

The apartment is upstairs. Can accommodate 4 guests. Guests can enjoy the sea view from their own terrace. It is allowed to prepare food using a common grill. On request, air conditioning is available with extra charge.

Accommodation details

Seaside view

Air condition

Refrigerator

Bed linen

Parking

TV

Freezer

Towels

Garage

SAT

Cooking plate

Washing machine

Balcony

DVD player

Microwave owen

Bathroom

Terrace

PC

Electric kettle

Safe deposit box

Disabled people access

Playstation

Dishwasher

Baby bed

Grill

Internet access

Kitchen

Pets allowed

Pool

Radio

Heating

Smoking allowed

Phone

Minibar

Residential tax included


Apartment One-bedroom apartment overlooking the sea (A2+1)  - Accommodation for two persons plus one extra bed

Accommodation unit area: 40 m2

Price on request

Accommodation description

The apartment is upstairs. Can accommodate 3 guests. Guests can enjoy the sea view from their own terrace. It is allowed to prepare food using a common grill. On request, air conditioning is available with extra charge. NOTE: In the following periods the apartment is BOOKED: 03. July 2018. - 10. July 2018. (up to 2 o clock p.m.) 16. August 2018. - 23. August 2018. (up to 2 o clock p.m.)

Accommodation details

Seaside view

Air condition

Refrigerator

Bed linen

Parking

TV

Freezer

Towels

Garage

SAT

Cooking plate

Washing machine

Balcony

DVD player

Microwave owen

Bathroom

Terrace

PC

Electric kettle

Safe deposit box

Disabled people access

Playstation

Dishwasher

Baby bed

Grill

Internet access

Kitchen

Pets allowed

Pool

Radio

Heating

Smoking allowed

Phone

Minibar

Residential tax included

Distance to significant points from Apartments Milivoj Špralja

Sea 100 m

Spor activites 60 m

Bus station 50 m

Gas station 70 m

Beach 120 m

Hospital / doctor 4,0 km

Train station 0 m

Discotheque 4,0 km

Center 100 m

Pharmacy 4,0 km

Airport 0 m

Casino 0 m

Market / store 120 m

Bank / ATM 4,0 km

Port 100 m

National park 6,0 km

Restaurant 60 m

Post office 4,0 km

Map location of object

Arrival and departure notes

On the last day of the stay the guest is required to leave the apartment until 10:00 in order to secure the acceptance of the next guest.

Payment (notes and options)

In order for your reservation to be insured it is necessary to pay 20% of the full price in advance as a deposit directly to the owner of the accommodation and the remaining 80% upon arrival in the accommodation unit. Minimal booking number: 5 nights.

Contact and reservations: Apartments Milivoj Špralja



The content of this form is sent directly to the advertisers e-mail address. It is only to be used to inquire about booking of listed property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of Najputovanja.com terms of service.